..Some did it well, some??..as usual: sighing and regretting...for not memorising certain facts of the chapters...
I found the questions were quite straight forward...(Paper 2)...and of course paper 3 was simple...The questions asked were within the syllabus, no extra ordinary...But if you didnt remember facts, then it ws difficult...And if you rely so much on spotted Qs, then you could be dissapointed...
I have my job done,(at least for 2009)..and intend to continue another episode...with my form five-to-be girls (2010)...After Valiants, what will be their batch's name?
..And I will continue publishing the posts, adding more notes and tips according to chapters...and for a time being, to all the form fours (taking biology), the whole of Malaysia, if you happen to bump into my blogspot, be free to browse tru my notes...and i really hope all of you will use it as a reference!..and dont forget to be my followers and leave comments....
...Some of the Diagrams asked in Paper 2...



No comments:
Post a Comment