Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bio Talk @SMKRA

It was on thursday last week, when I have been invited for two sessions of Bio Talk @ two different venues. That was the date that I couldnt resist because their teachers insist (despite of the fasting month where I should have saved my voice ) ! It started as early as 8.00 am when I reached the first venue i.e. Dewan Seri Murni @ SMK Raja Abdullah. (I was once teaching in this school. The school where I started a post as Guru Cemerlang )..The Talk was from 8-10 am.

..And the Talk went smoothly.....the participants were not only from SMK Raja Abdullah, but it was also students from two neighbouring schools i.e. SMK Raja Ali and SMK Segambut.....and all seemed attentive...and the school hall was conducive too....
I was controlling my voice then, keeping it for the next talk...The Talk ended @10.00 am...and the photograph taking session was so formal...sort like taking for school magazine???...(its for my documentation purpose, of course !)







To All students who attended my Talk, I really hope you gained something out of it...And Wishing ALL of you THE best in your BIOLOGY Trial which is coming soon...and your SPM too...Score A BIO !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...