And on the same thursday,but @different venue :The Hostel Open Hall of SMK Segambut Jaya was my next audience..A bit pitiful the school did not prepare the proper facilities (chairs and desks) for the students..Despite of sitting in such an uncomfortable condition, the boys and girls were enthusiastically focusing on the Talk.. .the Talk, the questions and answers, the joke and the poke...Well i didnt realise that at last I past the time....
..Talking the same thing over and over again make me kinda boring...but what to do...I 'm talking to a different audience...everytime!!
Sometimes I feel like retiring from this Talk- Talk things...and pass it to new GC to take over.....(A few already been trained to do so)...but some schools insist that they want me to give the Talk..And I hope when time comes, I will be released peacefully from this part time job ??...wakakakaka...
Back to the Talk...the participants were great..They wrote on their laps and on the floor. Isnt it called 'adaptation'? It was an indication too...that our students are well adjusted to any kind of situation....anyway.... the learning process is not necessary just in the four walled room !!
Syabas to all boys and girls for patiently concentrating on my Talk for two hours..My 'doa' for all of you to score A in Bio Trial and Bio SPM too..Strive hard , InsyaAllah berjaya !
No comments:
Post a Comment