Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bio talk @ SJI

First Bio talk 2010 was conducted at St John Instituition on the 25th February 2010..
...My audience was all boys..just as VI (Victoria Instituition) and RMC (Royal Military College)..The two were my regular schools invited!

...First time in St John for me.....I'm glad to be at one of the Cluster School in Malaysia...



....Boys are always boys...hyperactive...compare to my SESERI girls......
..Well..it was too short a time to pour out everything about biology...what more for them to digest everything within the 2-hour talk...
I really hope it benefits them...though a little...and of course they have a lot more to learn .....before their SPM exam...
..I'm calling all SJI boys to make full use of my blogspot to gain more info about Biology...and wishing them all the best for their coming SPM...especially in Biology...Score A+ BIO...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...