Teacher , you have no idea how much you're helping us students with your posts . You may or may not remember me as Maxis who once asked you many questions .
I'm from a sekolah luar bandar and is determined to score 10 A+ , and you're helping me to achieve my aim by providing so many useful notes and answering techniques .
I really like your posts which have structured / essay questions with suggested answers . It's easier to remember these points than to read paragraphs of notes in the textbook .
I also like your posts about Paper Three experiments . I hope you'll continue with these posts .
Happy to know tht you have made full use of this blog. I have been busy with my school work and hardly hv time to post materials to the blog. But I promise will do so very soon..
Meanwhile keep on using the materials in this blog..you may request for explanation/notes on certain chapters and lets see what I can do about it.
All the best in your SPM..with your determination, I believe you CAN..
Teacher , you have no idea how much you're helping us students with your posts . You may or may not remember me as Maxis who once asked you many questions .
ReplyDeleteI'm from a sekolah luar bandar and is determined to score 10 A+ , and you're helping me to achieve my aim by providing so many useful notes and answering techniques .
I really like your posts which have structured / essay questions with suggested answers . It's easier to remember these points than to read paragraphs of notes in the textbook .
I also like your posts about Paper Three experiments . I hope you'll continue with these posts .
Thank you so much !
Maxis
SMK Raja Jumaat
Port Dickson , Negeri Sembilan
Hi Maxis,
ReplyDeleteHappy to know tht you have made full use of this blog. I have been busy with my school work and hardly hv time to post materials to the blog. But I promise will do so very soon..
Meanwhile keep on using the materials in this blog..you may request for explanation/notes on certain chapters and lets see what I can do about it.
All the best in your SPM..with your determination, I believe you CAN..