Thursday, December 13, 2012

My latest 2012

Learn the smarter way~ Edisi Guru

3 comments:

  1. salam, saya cikgu bio di SMKTTDI, bagaimana nak dapatkan buku diatas ye? Saya rasa kedai buku di luar xde jual edisi guru kan?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam cikgu mahadiah... I met two of your students in my SPM Mega Seminar ... They were outstanding in the programme... By the way, how do i getbhe tutor's edition? I have never even seen the students' edition in store.. Or we have to order directly from'you? Finally, i would like to take this opportuity to thank you for all the knowledge you shared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Nabila and Anas,

    I thought the books are already on shelves.I guess I hv to ask Cerdik Pub abt this. (I'm not selling and taking orders). Will let both of you know asap. I only get 3 complimentary copies from them, as an author ;)

    To Anas,

    I do expect my students to excel in Bio..and I'm glad to share this blog with everybody...and aso welcome feedback . TQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...