They have learnt Mitosis and the phases ...PMAT ..They have learnt the importance or the significant of Mitosis. I have asked them to draw and label all the phases in Mitosis in Bio Diagram Book.
Reminding and emphasising the importance of this chapter!!
And I make them draw all the phases in MEIOSIS too...
I make them really focus on the behaviour of the chromosomes in EACH PHASES..

I believe that by drawing and labelling (at least for a few times), will make them remember more of all the phases.
They draw all the phases by completing the module..
and later they are going to draw again in their Bio Diagram Book..
My girls have no complain about it...because they know that they have to learn it in a hard way in order to score A+ for BIO..
Practice makes perfect....and I'm very sure that this chapter will be asked in SPM examination
( paper1 and Paper 2)...So make sure ALL OF YOU out there, please master this chapter and you wont regret :)
Your Task :
DRAW AND LABEL ALL THE PHASES IN MEIOSIS.
For each phases, write at least 2-3 sentences to show the chromosomes behaviours !
No comments:
Post a Comment