Friday, May 14, 2010

Bio Talk @SEMASHUR

It was on one beautiful sunday when Liza fetched me to Semashur...to deliver Bio talk to her form 5 students. It was not the first time for me..it was the third time (if I could recall) .. that I ve been there~ doing the same task~Sharing the answering techniques of Biology and giving tips for their upcoming SPM examination~
..It started at about 8.30 am and ended at about 12.30 noon..The talk revolved around Paper 2 and Paper 3 ~as how to go about it: the command words used in the questions, and the marks allocated would indicate the length of essays to be written..

...I would give an A for the boys and girls~for being attentive and responsive truout the Talk..(except for less then 5 whom I could locate..once awhile dozz off )..

Anyway, the give away 'Vochelle chocolate' to those who manage to answer my questions did open up their eyes.....Luckily the nite before it came across my mind to prepare for that...

..For Teachers:Liza and Mardiana: they seriously want their students to score A in Biology SPM and I really hope the students will meet up to their teachers expectation...






I hope my Talk has increased their interest and their skills in the technique of answering for both Biology Papers in SPM 2010...Go Go Chaiyok...SEMASHURIANS....Alwiz pray for all of you..

4 comments:

  1. haha . cikgu , thnx sudi dtg pagi ahad tuu .

    kami tak lupe jase cikgu ;)

    -0610 semashur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most welcome..really hope aal of u get the info to the fullest!! and able to score A in Bio..Doa for all of U~ Fight3X...

    ReplyDelete
  3. urghh-
    rase mnyesal lak tak pgi .
    kne balek kg a day bfore that -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mohd Ridzwan: its ok..juz visit my blog and read tru right from the start until end...and if u hv any problems regarding any chapters, be free to ask for help...i' ll be around..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...